The path to your current location in our website is:
Contact Youth Services at 1-800-792-8322 ext 804 or 823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Parents and Teachers Need to Know for their children to use TBBC services
All audiobooks that can be downloaded are available through BARD.
The NLS Catalog (National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped Union Catalog) contains information on all books available from NLS. Books can be downloaded through the NLS catalog, but cannot be ordered.
For Younger Readers: Braille and Talking Books are print catalogs from NLS. The most recent one is for all books made by NLS in 2005-2007. Please contact TBBC for a copy.
Some print catalogs are available with recent books:
- Braille Books, Pre-school - Kindergarten
- Braille Books, Grades 1-5
- Large Print Books, Grades 6 - 8
- Large Print Books, Grades 9 - 12
- Organizations and Resources, A-K, for the Visually Impaired
- Organizations and Resources, L-Z, for the Visually Impaired
- Service Center Libraries: get TBBC machines and materials near your home.
- Search our Catalog
- Apply for Service
- Kudos for TBBC
- Audiobook Players
- Braille and Audio Reading Download (BARD)
- OneClickdigital Audiobooks
- Adult Services
- Youth Services
- For Librarians
- Outspoken Library
- Join Our Book Club!
- Friends of the Library
- Latest News
- Useful Links